Happy Anniversary, CPGuide.net!!!... Judgement Post ~ Club Penguin Cheats 2013 | Club Penguin Teen Beach Movie - Summer Jam 2013

Sunday, December 21, 2070

Happy Anniversary, CPGuide.net!!!... Judgement Post

A year ago today, CPGuide.net was created.

Here's some brief history about CPGuide.net: 

CPGuide.net was founded by Samidog6

 A few months after, him and Luke2345 became owners of the website. Luke gave up his spot to Lucky6074. Eventually after Samidog6 retired, Lucky6074 became the owner. Shortly after, Lucky closed down CPGuide due to problems he ran into with the community of Club Penguin.


Psssst 

CPGuide may rise again... I have no idea. It's up to you guys. I need your help. You need to help me decide if I should start this website up again.. if I do.. I'll start fresh. Everything from scratch.

Vote in this poll to help me decide if CPGuide is worth saving.

Click this link to vote in the poll. Thanks guys!
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=52b6673ee4b084acd8563947
UPDATE: After consideration, CPGuide will not be reopening, CPGuide is over. Thank you for a great journey.
-Samidog6 & Lucky6074

0 comments:

Post a Comment