Club Penguin: Sprite Name Glow ~ Club Penguin Cheats 2013 | Club Penguin Teen Beach Movie - Summer Jam 2013

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Club Penguin: Sprite Name Glow

While I was checking out the new updates on the island today, I noticed something very unusual about my penguin. The name of my penguin had a glow to it! - Assuming it's called name glow!


This name glow effect takes place all throughout the island and on any server. What is it for? - You may ask. The reason for this is to make it clearer where your penguin sprite is. This new feature will be very useful when trying to find your penguin in full rooms and crowded areas. I really like this new feature added to your penguin - it makes things a whole lot easier! What are your thoughts about name glow? Comment below to let me know!

Waddle on!

-Lucky6074


0 comments:

Post a Comment